Andronics Construction provides all stair parts necessary for new construction stair systems or home remodel*.
*Remodeling your staircase is one of the quickest and most valuable home additions you can make!
We sell and install the highest quality stair parts with lead free powder coating and custom faux finishes on our wrought iron balusters, panels and handrails.
- Wrought Iron Balusters- can come in hammered, square, and round in the style and finish of your choice.
- Metal Panels– These elegant looking panels are sure to be a focal point in your home.
- Wood Stair Parts– include products in many exotic wood species for risers, plain treads, return treads, cove molding, nosing, and wood balusters.
- Wood Stair Treads- includes overlay treads 1/2″ solids, and 1″ regular solid treads.
- Starting Treads- also known as “bull nose”.
- Boxed Newels- includes common varieties on plain, fluted and custom designs.
- Iron Newels- to compliment metal balusters and come in 1″ and 1-3/16″ sizes.
- Handrails and Fittings- many profiles of railings, and fittings for those profiles such as quarter turns, volutes, level quarter turns with cap, up easing, tandem cap, open cap, and return end.
- And more upon request.
To view our galleries of stair parts, click on the links above for “Metal Panels”, “Wood Stair Parts” or see additional galleries on the following pages:
Visit Our New Staircase Showroom!
Call 704-400-9562 to discuss your stair part options. Schedule a FREE consultation with FREE estimates!